Roehampton staff can log in to Pure here.
Pure replaces the previous institutional repository, Roehampton University Research Repository (RURR). All University of Roehampton theses previously held in RURR can now be discovered, searched and browsed here.
Copyright and use of research available via Roehampton University Research Explorer
You may use research outputs made available via Roehampton University Research Explorer if you abide by the licence or other terms under which it has been released, e.g. the terms of a specific Creative Commons Licence.
Unless indicated otherwise, research outputs made publicly available are protected by copyright with all rights reserved.
To ensure licence compliance and good research practice, research outputs must be properly acknowledged including citing their author/s and full bibliographical details.
Every effort has been made to ensure that content made available via Roehampton University Research Explorer does not infringe any person's rights, or applicable UK laws. Should you discover content that you believe infringes your intellectual property or any other rights, or may be subject to a third party ownership or another legal claim, please contact us.
You should include the following information:
• Your contact details;
• Sufficient information, including full URL, needed to identify the relevant item/s;
• The nature of your complaint, and reason for filing it;
• If your complaint or request relates to copyright or related rights, confirmation that you are the rights holder or affected subject, or an authorised representative of the rights holder or affected subject.
On receipt of notification:
• We shall acknowledge receipt of your complaint or request and will make an initial assessment. Pending our investigation we may withdraw or disable access to the relevant material;
• We shall contact the person who deposited the material if relevant (and possible) and they will be encouraged to attend to the complaint or request;
• The complainant and the depositor will be encouraged to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of both parties with the possibility of the material being reinstated on Pure unchanged, or with changes, or permanently removed;
• If a workable solution is unable to be reached, the material will be withdrawn until a resolution is reached.
Open Access/Pure Team
University of Roehampton
London, SW15 5SZ