I speak Thai fluently- flexible and open to any research partnership opportunity. I have served eight (8) years as a missionary in Thailand and its neighbouring countries. My first year was with YWAM in partnership with Create International, Chiangmai. Subsequent years was with The Church of Pentecost (CoP) Thailand Chapter. During this time as a researcher, I worked with various Buddhist monks, investigating concepts such as religious, cultural, social, and spiritual capital and their relation to community development, intersecting healthcare, and education, thus informing my current PhD dissertation. My observation is that the interplay between these concepts and community development are symbiotic and practical, considering the religious landscape (Buddhism) in Thailand, thus necessitating further exploratory/comparative study.
My research areas include Missions and African Pentecostalism/Charismatic Christianity in relation to leadership and community development; Thai Buddhism and development; African Christianity and missions in Diaspora; Ewe mythology and traditional practice; Faith-based civil engagement, social movement, and Politics.
2019-2020: Taught at master's and Undergraduate levels at Regent University College of Science and Technology Ghana.
- MA modules: New Testament and practice of ministry today; Introduction to the four gospels
- BA modules: African Traditional Religion.
May 2022: Currently as a visiting lecturer at Church Mission Society, UK, I presented a lecture on Shrines in Ghana, case study of "Nogokpo"
- MA module: African Traditional Practice.
March 2021: Prfinstitute.org: Community Development and Research Coordinator.
- Supervised Project: Social and Economic Community Integration: A Re-entry Case of Columbus Transitional Centre at Georgia Department of Corrections. Prfinstitute.org
Dec. 2020: Editorial Borad member: The Authentic Magazine, UK.
- Member of the Center for Missiological Research (CMR) Fuller, USA.
- Member of European Research Network on Global Pentecostalism (Glopent).
- Founding member of African Christianity and Development Network Series (ACaDNS)
Theology and Leadership, MA, The Decline in Spirituality in a Ghanaian Local Church in Thailand: A Case of Historical Consciousness or Cultural Realativism, University of Roehampton
26 Sept 2016 → 2 Feb 2019
Award Date: 22 Jan 2020
Master of Theology in Intercultural Studies, MA, Fuller Theological Seminary
15 Mar 2020 → 20 Mar 2022
Community Development & Research Coordinator
27 Jul 2021 → …