Khaled is a Ph.D. student working under the supervision of Dr. Mamata Parhi and Dr. Pasquale Foresti at the University of Roehampton. His research focuses on, Efficiency and Growth of the Cryptocurrency Market and its Environmental effect. Khaled holds an MSc degree with Distinction in Finance from the University of Southampton. He has been awarded the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship and he is also a member of the Centre for Sustainability and Responsible Management at the University. Prior to joining Roehampton Business School, Khaled worked with KPMG Lebanon as an Audit Associate.
- Environmental Effect of Cryptocurrency Market.
- Forecasting in Financial Markets with Long-memory.
- Time Series Econometrics.
- Volatility modeling in Cryptocurrency Market.
- Interaction Between Cryptocurrency and Energy Markets.
Finance, MSc, University of Southampton
27 Sep 2018 → 30 Sep 2019
Award Date: 9 Dec 2019
Banking and Finance, BSc (Hons), Beirut Arab University
3 Sep 2015 → 10 Jun 2018
Award Date: 25 Jul 2018
Auditor, KPMG Lebanon
7 Nov 2019 → 13 Jul 2021